Refund and Exchange Policy
At Bright Star Water Sdn Bhd & Hydrologics, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.
We recommend you read our Return Policy prior to making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, return and repairs and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Customer First Team at +603 - 5525 - 1588 or email us at email@example.com
This Return Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website or from our showroom.
The Return Process
- Make sure all the requirements for refund/exchange are met.
- Report your claim by visiting one of our retail stores or contacting us.
- We will conduct an evaluation within 7 days (If necessary, a pick-up will be arranged).
- If the claim is valid, a refund or replacement will be processed.
What is the return process?
Return must be done within ten (10) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
You received the wrong item in your package or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or clearance goods).
And the general requirements for return are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed.
- Under these conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- In the interests of hygiene: filter cartridge replacements cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Consumables such as replacement cartridges cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Display unit, auction items and clearance goods are strictly non-refundable. You are required to make a complete inspection to assess the item before purchasing. These items are sold on "as is, where is" basis.
- Items that have been purchased for more than 10 days.
- The item was purchased for someone else who simply does not want it.
- The item has no defects. You've changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification, product not meeting expectation; or simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
- Defaulted on payment for item.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order number & invoice number ready and simply visit any of our retail stores or contact our Customer First Team at +603 - 5525 - 1588 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer First Team will verify the return reason and arrange an exchange / return. After receipt of the goods, we will conduct an evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items. You will receive a message confirmation/notification once the returned item is received from our end.
If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to our Customer First Team. If it's valid, we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase or a one to one exchange on the product model.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.